50-year+ history of conducting independent, in-depth measurement of OOH audiences under the scrutiny of advertising agencies, advertisers and leading OOH media companies.
As an agency/advertiser member of COMMB your benefits include:
- Access to audience circulation data for all OOH company members representing over 60,000 outdoor and indoor faces across Canada.
- Access to planning resources, COMMBNavigator® * and COMMB Data Report, recognized by members for their ease of use:
- Quickly build and compare campaign plans to determine what works best for clients.
- Planners and buyers can compare OOH company members’ COMMB-approved circulations on an apples-to-apples basis.
- No software license fees = unlimited access to COMMB software for users.
- Strengthen your accountability to clients by using industry approved data.
- Opportunity to provide your input to industry measurement and resources through involvement on COMMB’s Research Committee and Board of Directors.
- Customized OOH measurement and software training to meet your agency’s needs and build staff knowledge and confidence.
- Assurance that circulation data being used by OOH companies is accurate through the COMMB audit.
* Note: To use the COMMBNavigator® application, your company must be a member of COMMB and Numeris (previously BBM) and be a subscriber to the NLogic-RTS Consumer Study (NLogic’s RTS data is integrated into the Navigator application).
Application form Here
COMMB’s Sourcing Guidelines Here
|“COMMB’s OOH planning software is easy to use, quick and responsive – indispensable attributes for an agency environment where we work to short deadlines.”
“With COMMBNavigator® and the COMMB Data Report, I can easily find the OOH information I need. It’s quick, precise and efficient.
From data that helps me in the planning stage to detailed inventory per market or OOH company, everything is immediately available.”