Auto & Auto Services
Digital HPs, Digital superboards, Large Format Horizontal Posters
Provide insight into Acura’s Summer OOH advertising strategy within Vancouver through the use of Mobile Location Data and Foot Traffic Attribution (FTA).
Strategy and Media Used:
Utilize Mobile location-data to track consumers exposed to Pattison OOH advertising back to Acura Dealerships.
1. Identify Mobile device IDs of consumers that went past in-market Pattison OOH with the use of location data and polygons.
2. Simultaneously identify Mobile device IDs of consumers that have appeared at an Acura dealership with the use of location data and polygons.
3. Post data capture, compare Mobile Device ID pools to identify overlap. This group = Ad Exposed Visitor group.
• Non Ad Exposed Visitor group composed of the pool of Mobile device IDs that appeared at an Acura location, but did not go past OOH.
Data for report = 1 month prior, in-market campaign + 60 days post
• Acura MDX A-spec campaign results show positive Visitation Lift of ~20% over the duration of the campaign and post-campaign attribution window suggesting positive impact of advertising and offer in market.
• OOH selection for the Acura MDX A-spec campaign proved effective in targeting Acura visitors as the majority (72%) of visitors to Acura dealerships were exposed to Acura OOH messaging within campaign duration.
• Although placement of OOH relative to a dealership’s location appears to have a positive impacts, strong distribution of visitation to dealerships across the region post OOH ad exposure suggests the impact of OOH and its ability to extend beyond the immediate area.