Clear Channel Outdoor
Health / Beauty / Personal Care
Christian Dior decided to launch their new campaign for Dior, J’adore using OOH. The objective of the campaign was to increase purchase intention. To do so, they wanted to reinforce the luxury image of the brand and differentiate J’adore from other perfumes during the very competitive Christmas period.
Strategy and Media Used:
- Clear Channel Italy offered maximum flexibility by giving 2-week exclusivity to LVMH on their BikeMi street furniture network in the centre of Milan. They obtained a domination of the “Red Zone” thanks to 1,400 advertising spaces strategically located where the shops are concentrated and known to be particularly elegant.
- The outdoor campaign consisted of 3 different creative executions that ran in rotation on scrolling and double-face displays in order to re-create a sort of film sequence as per the TV spot.
- The campaign generated 11,900 GRPs
- 70% of Milanese saw the campaign
- Total reach was estimated as even higher, taking Incomers into account.