Programmatic Digital Out-of-Home
Creating a Programmatic Digital Out-of-Home campaign to drive last-minute awareness, app downloads and sign-ups for the $1,000,000 fantasy sports contest.
Strategy and Media Used:
Since only 26 of 267 entrants had signed up to play in the $1,000,000 fantasy sports contest, quick action was necessary.
Within the span of 5 hours after the intro meeting and a team of three people (one strategist/planner, one content specialist and one account manager), Adomni did the following:
- Built and shared a plan that had small, medium and large budget options – each targeting more quantities of NFL-team markets and DOOH screens
- Reviewed the plan with the agency and received a quick decision
- Received the ad creative for the $1,000,000 promotion in a format that allowed our content team to output all of the derivative sizes
- Created a new Adomni advertiser account for the brand
- Built out the campaign, uploaded the creative and launched
The final audience and screens tally:
- 5,292 screens reached, of which 1,027 were digital billboards
- 20 unique NFL markets, including the Super Bowl host city of Tampa
- 38.5M impressions were delivered in a 2 and a half-day time span
At the time of kickoff, Super Draft had 211 entrants, resulting in $844,000 of entrant fees, a lift of $740,000 from the time the DOOH campaign launched. And even more valuable than that – SuperDraft emerged on a national scale. They are officially on the Daily Fantasy Sports map.