OOH companies that join COMMB make a clear statement to advertisers that independently-audited, precise measurement is indispensable to the media industry. COMMB’s consistent industry-sanctioned measurement helps simplify the OOH media evaluation process conducted by advertising agencies, and raises the standard of media measurement across the industry.
As an OOH company member of COMMB your benefits include:
- Market-leading measurement methodologies developed and validated by research experts and COMMB’s Research Committee comprised of buyers and sellers.
- Provides market credibility and a competitive edge over other OOH companies that are not members.
- Access to COMMB’s planning resources: COMMBNavigator® * and the COMMB Data Report that are used by planners to evaluate and develop OOH campaigns.
- Shared research costs provide a cost-effective approach in the advancement and development of new measurement methodologies.
- Participation in the COMMB audit provides a high level of accountability, which is essential to media planners and buyers.
- COMMB’s educational program helps members understand COMMB’s measurement methodologies and better represent your “numbers” to advertisers and agencies.
- Access to published circulations for all COMMB OOH companies, keeping members “in the know” and better able to evaluate audience delivery against competitors.
- Access to COMMB’s Inventory Management System, for efficient maintenance of your inventory and circulation updates.
* Note: To use the COMMBNavigator® application, your company must be a member of COMMB and Numeris (previously BBM) and be a subscriber to the NLogic-RTS Consumer Study (NLogic’s RTS data is integrated into the Navigator application).
Outdoor Operator Application form here
Place-Based Operator Application form here
COMMB’s Sourcing Guidelines here
For more information about membership and benefits, please contact Jeremy Stick firstname.lastname@example.org.